Wednesday, July 15, 2009

A Couple of Zucchini Recipes

These 2 zucchini recipes were both from allrecipes.com.

The first one (warning: fried food alert!) Laura passed on to me and I made tonight. Yummy. You can look up "Old-Fashioned Italian Zucchini Fritters." The batter makes alot so you could definitily half the recipe. I am saving the oil and the other half of batter for tomorrow night. Changes: I didn't have the fresh basil tonight so I used some dry basil and also added some italian season. Then I sprinkled some Johnny's seasoning salt on them when they came out of the pan.

The second one is "zucchini herb casserole." Changes: David is allergic to fresh tomotoes so I haven't tried it with the chopped tomotoes. I buy a diced can and blend them up, than mix that in instead.

No comments: